Sunday 29 January 2012

xoxo i do not watch gossip girl

 Blouse: TK MAXX
Necklace: Topshop
 (don't know which photos better tbh tehe)


ME AND POPPIE +
001. Some of my purchases from the dayyyyy: after gallovanting on a shopping spree with Stella on the hunt for a perfect dress for my birthday meal :) I found something quite cute, not perfect but cute, ASOS should help me with the right dress. its plum and had emelishments and beaded design on the front its wayy cute!
although it looks like a indian smock dress thing, it looks good on, could be a bit more fitted but was dead cheap so i had to cave inn  and im sure i'll maybeee wear it on my birthday ;) depending on if theres something better!


002. Also purchased an eyebrow pencil in dark brown and some neutrogena face creammm spending under £20 for the entire lot!


I'll post a review of the brow pencil soooon, its rimmel and has a small eyebrow brush on the pencil lid, the cream i have been using for years and is so simple, non greasy and light! just what I need for my oily-combinational skin. unfortunately it only comes in 10ml tubes and costs around £6.40 each time ;/ but its gorge!!


003. After reading an article in glamour, i feel i may need to invest in some eyecream, I want to preserve the delicate skin around my eye for as long as possible! but am not sure which eye cream to go for, plus they are sooo expensive!! any input would be great from tried and tested creams, as i really need to start looking after my baggy eyes ahaha. the 17 going on 70 look isn't really doing it.

004.Found my apple bottom top tag alsoooo check out the badboy colour on my nails
they are a hot orangee but excuse the chips that is one of the little bonuses for working in a clothes storeee....damaged nails.



005.To contradict the post's title, GOSSIP GIRL is currently on in the background as a type this... but I don't really like it or get the whole story, its all about materialistic things and its extremely superficial. Nobody lives like that! the people in it seriously need to get a grip! Where everybody has millionaire parties and dresses up like princesses everyday. Personally i think the blonde one needs to stop being so wet and ?bear/blare/glare/? is it,? i have no idea - but she needs to give her eyebrows a good trimming!

anywhooooo PEACEOUT DUDES!

+

No comments:

Post a Comment