Sunday 22 January 2012

BACK TO THE FUTURE.

Its Sunday the 22nd January, sixteen days til I turn eighteen and the day I decided to take the plunge.

...
Into oblivion without really knowing whats lurking in the deep blackness, I'm gonna jump headfirst forget what I know and be completely honest. I want to find real love, I want a real man and I want ben and jerrys in bed with snuggles with this real man and real love. officially now a single woman. I just want him to fall in my lap :)But whilst I wait for that moment I suppose I should get back out ont he Prowl, don't rest until you're dead, I just wanted you to know I will alway love you x


Photo's from Abbies Birthday, 20th Jan - ladies of the night In MingMoon Birmingham :)
 Birthday Girl and her man :)

 Pamziee


Nay to the Peart



Ash and Moi

and the boys!

Abbies cake :)


and now to kick off out on the prowl season:

Lady Of The Night, moody and in black. but what the hey, single and free


Lace Shirt : H&M
Mini Skirt: H&M
Gold Belt: Zara
Ankle Boots: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment