Monday 30 January 2012

GOOOD NEWS DAY

001. Today was fabulous, after finishing college at 1pm and having a casual lunch with the girlies, I sped up town with mother for my 2years and several weeks! late eye appointment, having decided: "I WANT A BETTER DEAL" or my eyes I decided to give specsavers a goooo, after a detour in which i found myself  exposed, not literally or on purpose, to what felt like the entire town centre! whilst getting my eyebrows threaded for the first time ever in a little bar place outside the orange phone shop and boots ;/ in central town, CRINGE just thinking about it! My mum had introduced me to this hotspot and tbf they knew what they were doing and although I wish my brows were thicker therefore had more to shape, I am impressed with the end results!  take a look:



002.Unfortunately I wasn't wearing anything particulary interesting today, just the asos jeans again and a zara tee, black suede brogues and my fur collar bomber jacket - despite it being a mere what 3 degrees outside or something! crazyyyy.

003. Oh back to specsavers, although they were (nearly) all lovely happy and helpful people, the service was not up to standard, like seriously old D&A now BOOTS have far better service, with a dedicated person to tend to your eyewear needs! here I saw like 1938309 different people with only two of them being any use! but finally I got a good deal! with my £85 frames, and then numerous offers and deals i only ended up paying £5 for the whole shabang! I am sooo looking forward to my new specs ;) despite the whole tossup between French Connection and these badboys, and my mothers frustrations and the opticians lack of direction :)

004. Currently sat watching superscrimpers and contemplating how well my day has gone! for a change, this is definately a high to report and with only 8 days til my birthday - wooo! Surely it can only get better ;)

005. I also have a picture of one of the outfits from my new work uniform circa 23/1/12 this is sooo cute; see we had a budget then we were allowed 75% off the budget in which we could buy uniform, it sounds confusing but it is pretty easy, so i bought a dress, some high wasted jeans and a blouse and that lot cost me under £30 despite the blouse being worth £28 itself, but here is me in the dresss, which i secretly loooove <3 excuse my face.





and thennnnnnn at the end of it all I GOT A NEW PHONEEEEEE finally, if youve seen my twitter page or know me from day... you know the shitbrick I have been donning for the past psrrrhh... 18months +, and if you don;t know me, YES I AM BEING FOR REAL ;/ that long, that depressing.
samsung galaxy ace and so far, i'm loving it toooooooo


006. but thats it for tonight keep you posted how the phone and new specs ect ect goes and hopefully i'll wear something lush for the journey to college tommorrow :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment