Thursday 19 January 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE!

oooooooo20.1.12
I am soo useless at this blogging thing, just a quick update its like 1am on a friday morning...? and I have college in eight hours, watching The Big C second series - LOVE IT! but just wanted to post a new look of me and a vintage find! its gorgeous, an old shirt with cool detailing on the collar :)
it so cooot, yes i'm saying cooot as opposed to cutee, cus its cuter ;) Also BIG happy Birthday to Abbie Y, First out of the old skool guys turning eighteen today, cannot wait for tonight when we're off the birmingham for a chinese buffet and drinks and whatever, just a goood night out hopefully - drinks definately needed! post exam stress, christmas stress new year stress all to be dealt with argh!
And yes finally have a weekend to myself :~) book this saturday off work and am yet to fully plan what i'm gonna be doingggg, Time to inject some FUN back into my lifeeeeeee wooo,

I PROMISE to keep you posted man.... even though promises are made to be broken... I REALLY NEEED TO GET ON THIS TWITTER/BLOGGING/SKYPE ect ect. The minute I get a smart phone again, jeeez seriously for the past two yearrs almost I have been missing out on all things tech, actually depresses me thinking about that, but NO. This year is down to change and me doing mee, loving life holiday with the girls, V festival, seeing my main man DRAKEEEE in April <33333 OMGGGG and yeahh the year of CARPE DIEM BITCHES

eurgh, friday 13th is sick.
also late happy birthday to Miss sophie P, all the girls turning 18 and i;m just two weeks away noww!

ALSO to watch, Superscrimpers Monday at 8pm not be missed, before SKINS obvs,
features one of the bloggers I need to start following,

No comments:

Post a Comment