Tuesday 24 January 2012

BLARGH! +ASOS

oo24112today


today has been a long and slow, probably because I woke up at 8:15 bearing in mind I have college at 9am and Its about a half an hour/45min walk... so garunteed it was gonna be a crappy day in which I had to spend catching up with the rest of the world -.- but anywhooo got home to find the ASOS fairy had popped around and delivered my parcel! I now love asos.com and over the past few months Its started to become my guilty pleasure! I've ordered gorgeous ankle boot heels in a ludicris purple with gold plate, brogues, jeans, tops, dresses, bagssss! I am an official asos.comaddict, they are quick simple and generally what you see is what you get.
Also a tip for new users, I have discovered that with ASOS always use Style Saver - a) its free b) delivery only takes three weekdays from the day your ordered! so forget paying big money to have it delivered within the week, all my parcels to date (&touch wood - always) have arrived within three days of them being ordered and on christmas, I got free next day delivery when I hadn't even asked for it! I seriously rate asos.com. back in the day when I was a complete internet shopping phobe!! (still kinda am apart from ASOS) and then a friend who has been using them for years introduced me to them, and I thought okay i'll give it a whirl and I have been seriously impressed ever since!
So when my parcel arrived today, just two working days after I had ordered it, I wasn't surprised :o) I ordered a pair of ASOS own brand skinny jeans with tie dye front. I kinda love them so far, but I'll write an offishul review soonish!!










                                                         Coat - my home store - NEXT
Jeans - ASOS
bag - ASOS
Top - Zara
Necklace - Topshop
Scarf - Camden Market London
Wedged Boots - River Island


So this has brightened up my day and then with cute phone coversations with mr A and some chocolate polish cake, I feel like a pampered pussycat :) now I'm just gonna upload some pictures of my todays outfit :) before tuning into 90210 wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment