Tuesday 28 August 2012

11 days to gooooooo

so this week is my last week of work and im in alll week, bar saturday, where we plan on going out to shrews or something.
the week after next I shall arrive in Liverpoool ready for a fortnight of freshers ... gahhh, excited and nervous man, its gonna be a whole new fresh start but unfortunately Im going to have to scrimp and save the entire way, *sob* atm there are no transfer opportunities avail in Liverpool, so im gonna try hardddd to get a job when i get there, fingerscrossed.

Yesterday mum whacked out her finger and with gentle persuasion from meee, I now have a beautiful laptop, its gorgeouss, hot pink and kicks my sweet little tempermental, virus-riddled netbook clean out of the water.

ahhhh trying to work the webcam, its proving tricky, all this new technology, deffo going to have a play tomorrow, but right now need to hit the sack as have work tomorrow and need to get my last minute bits for uni. 1 more week to gooooooo :)






this is my most recent ASOS purchase (the coat not the face) its a Phat purple parker which I am lovinggg, cheeky snap in moms room the day dad was back from london, will post more photos, possible videosss laterr :) and the mask/face is one of those emoticon, additions on the webcam.. tad creeepy

so far loving the pink pad, just need to kit it out with a carry bag, extra hard drive, memo stick and anything else my baby needs... still trynna think of s new name for her also ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment