Tuesday 7 August 2012

OH MY SWEET LORD

 Hello,

Melissa here :)

gahhhh looking back at my last post, turns out its been well over a month since I last updated my site (sigh) such a bad blogger, but its also fair to say I have been hugely busy, including holidays, university shopping, hanging with friends, working -ALOT and yeahh disturbing discoveries.... but yeahh plenty of uploads to come as I sit hair wearing next to nothing, charging every electrical appliance that I own because I like to run my battery to the ground on the regssssss.


gonna do a proper blog post tomorrow as I realise this is a pile of doo doo and all i really want is snuggles and my bed. will post some photos of my most recent purchases for uni... seriously need to do a clothes shop, im terrible and my wardrobe is making me depressed!

exhibit abcdefgnfiheijgug9 are making me feel sickkk! who the hell?! what the hell!? i want none neither, no me gusta nada! but all 891011 of them are in the picture.... giving me helll!

wolvo tomorrow with mother, gotta hand in her final uni assignment, so proud. and need some hair thingssss, may squeeze in another smidgen of uni-halls shopping - in dire need.

so reluctant to buy incase I dont get the grades/suddenly cant go! but seriously dont think I can spend another unplanned year around here. there is nooooooo job prospect/future plan mapped out prospect that I can see right now. gahhhhh!

but yet that might  be my only final option.... eeeek dont wanna put all the eggs in the same basket, but these last 100 years have been building up to this moment and surely its time and Im ready to move out AND on. Results day 16th of Aug. Thats next week thursday. 
the girls are planning a night out to remember - regardless of the results outcome, i'll look forward to that ;)

ahhh bed time






webcammy photo of meeeeee+myhairyhair etc taken like two days ago


melifresh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment