Sunday 2 September 2012

6 more days to goooo (its like the countdown to Christmas baby!)



currently sat, trying to decided what extensions to get, whether to get my hair plaited/weaved, should be on my way to work shortly but stuck in a rut of indecisiveness!

today is my last shift at work before I finish for the week before heading to L'Pool. damn. Its all happening so fast and yet I still feel like a little girl. sorted out my student account, bought some more last bit essentials, spent £30 in Bodyshop yesterday and got the remainder of my bathroom/body essentials, I'm gonna be smelling sexy in uni ;) and spent a tiny fortune on underwear also. but realistically, I know I am going to want to shop, when I'm down in Liverpool, as they have a great shopping highstreet (so I have been told) but yess poor pennyless student me :( ahaha

will upload some photos of yesterdays purchases after work. 
I have just sat and scrawled a mini list of things I would looooove my paps to get me whilst Im at work, if I recieve any of them, I am sure it will be a miracle but still! these are the last things I need, before I even begin contemplating the mass of jumble sale and charity that is my wardrobe!





peace out 
(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment