Sunday 19 August 2012

Leaving soooon!

Oh my.

Last few weeks have been crazy!! Been hectic, preparing and buying the things that essentially I shall have to live off of, by myself for the next few months, by myself and in Liverpool! the thought of it all initially excites and thrills me but deep down I am completely petrified by the idea. Especially as this all takes place literally three weeks away and I feel nowhere near like a complete adult - Gahhhhh. 
Not only that I will have next to nothing to live off of for those months I am studying in "Le Pools" scary thoughts... student loans and student finance are absolutely useless! 
so Therrefore, Im starting off my student life in true student fashion - SKINT. student loan or not. woooo roll on, fending for self,

today I had work 1-6pm was long and gruelling but gotta stay positive and thinkkk about the money at the end of the day.. poor and pennyless...

Recieved two cards from relatives and loved ones, congratulating me on the achievement that is BBC and getting into university. Now the hard work begins. bzzzzzz

Ste also comes back tomorrow nighttttt woo! looking forward to a reunion, hes been away for almost a month now garshhh! big catch up needed.

Red dot days should be looking more regularly, wayy pleased about and mr T finally worked for me, tad uncomfortable at first but yeah his smooth talk finally convinced me to do it! well sorta.

need to start reviving my old hobbies and gaining new interests. facebook and twitter bore me, seriously need to get back to being the good blogger i 1/2 started off like gahhhh.

fave tv programme atm; big bang, american dad, 2broke girls, new girl.... american comedies- i say yes!

Also loove little british short lived dramas, such as The last weekend, Mrs Biggs and the one with the transexual man and his bi, psycho lover.. who ends up murdering his wife in order to be with his transexual lover, and attempts to bury her in a lake... yeah it was good!

Past time; reading old urban lovestories by american poet, journo and writer Omar Tyree - understanding black folk- hilare and too true writing.



things I need to look at tomorrow:

-passport size photos for uni
-knickersssss
-banking

Anyways TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment