Sunday 8 April 2012

TERRIBLE BLOGGER

I am sorry!

just realised i am prehaps the worst blogger and its not even as though i have been extremely busy trynna collect things for the blog - just very lazy!
Today is easter sunday! wooo I had one smarties egg .. (double woo) and money off the nansss and homemade biccies from the aunty who has come down from london, so despite waking up at the crack of dawn for church - Todays been a fun lazy day :)

This is just a quick post and later on in the week i wanna post something real but was just watching this msn video tonight about the floral trend, and realised I shoulda posted something about my own floral vintage find weeeks ago, after I stumbled across it lurking at the bottom of my nana M's wardrobe eeek,, I am yet to wear it which is why I am slightly dubious about uploading a pic, but its soo cute and BANG on trend damn.

http://style.uk.msn.com/exclusives/video.aspx?videoid=28b0b0y7d
^ theres the link to the video, some kool simple tips, for wearing floral this trend. and hopefully soon we;ll have the weather to actually don and multicoloured rose print shirt!


really want to go vintage shopping!

my aunty from london arrived today in her flash car and vintage freeebie! burberry rucksack and I am solddd, my heart longs for it, she;s down for the easter break so i'll take a snap and upload it up soon, but seriously got some unconditional love for the bag its soooooo what ive been longing for, possible twisting of the arm and brown nosing i think, in order to get the dream bag aha!

WEEKEND.

wellllll Id say it started thursday, on avery drunken night out which ended in an exemplary amount of tears from all, good night - well the good bits made it good..i suppose haha
Friday - was hanging and had work... NOT GOOD.
Saturday - there were more tears and more work and shoulda gone outt to celebrate easster!! but was a lazy arse and went home and pigged out!
and now same for today!! so yeah really need to do someeeeeething this week including REVISION as have not even glanced at an exercise book -.-

but yeah new week new start!
and I promise to keep you posted this time!!!!





Meli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment