Saturday 21 April 2012

DRIZZY! THURSDAY (gone)

(Late post on my concert date) @melisstarrhxx



DRAKE WAS AMAZINGGGG

literally cannot believe how good he was, it was emotional and I surprised myself with how many lyrics I actually knew! singing from the heart he's the realest! literally it kicked off with Labrynth doing a 30min warm up session, he was quite good tbf as I never really rated him until I saw him live, everybody has said he has a beautiful, soulful voice acapella, but it was his tracks I never really stored in my ipod, but yeah I am slightly envious of the girls who caught his waistcoat and tie and whatever else he threw into the crowd, he was hott ngl and the perfect warm up for my main man DRIZZY
The best song I thought he played was... crew love which was originally probably my least favourite jam on the whole TAKE CARE ALBUM, but no seriously we were vybin, he played abit of rick ross too, Lil wayne, at one point I swear we all thought Lil wayne was gonna be joining him on the stage, (sadly he didnt)but it was incredible! and DRAKE VOICE: BIRMINGHAYMM will stay with me foevaaa, we was sikkkkk <3


below are some of the photos of me and my girls at the concert. was epic, cannot wait now for Kanye and JayZ in summer timeee, its gonna be crazy big, think I need to look for a second job to fund my concert whoring obsessions with artists. Music Journo soon come ;)























No comments:

Post a Comment