Saturday 28 April 2012

MY NEW BLACK DISCOVERY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6fLUXxFxY&feature=relmfu


Black hair is so much work and effort, and I hate that mine grows out of an style I chop it into quick! so I am looking for some new hair routines and quick easy affordable! style do's, which allow me to treat my hair and home! with the salon quality still kept to a T. 


Tbh I am quite lazy when it comes to my hair, wash it irregularly, style it when I can be arsed to and lovee going to the salon and letting somebody else loose on my tresses - because its so much hassle! 
but I and im sure every other black woman spends nuff money going out to get there hair done, Im dreading my todays bill, my hair dressers already text and pre warned me its going to be around £55 but I havent even bought my weave yet or the products Im going to need to maintain my style for the next six weeks! just got paid and a third of that wage package is going to splashed across my head - me, a super scrimper saver, not happy!


Yesterday however, browsing through youtube.com I have seen sooo many videos on black hair treatment, how to wrap your hair, people putting in their own bangs and full head of weave, everything my bone idol backside would not even dare dream about doing, Im all about leave it up to the professionals, but when a treatment wash and shampoo costs £30, when really that money could be going towards shoessss or more importantly learning to drive.... one has to weigh up her options ans opt out of spending big, for the little things you could treat yourself to at home :) Also when Im at University at either Liverpool or Leicster! my main hairdresser will be back down heree.... soo I need to learn how to take care of my own hair myself..


Currently sat watching the real method of how to wrap your hair at night before you go to bed to keep the style, (lord knows Ive been doing so wrong for all these yearss) these american girls are amazing, thank Jesus for the internet! so yeah today when Im in wolverhampton I'm gonna pick up some products and some tips from what Ive learnt over the digital waves and put them to practice, so I can be a pro all star hairdresser likes these ladies. Also may start investing in some more instant weaves ;) T Town isn;t gonna know whats hit them!




Linked at the top is a video for my own reference - not for you guys so dont be thinking about copying my ideas ahaha ;) for hair beauty treatment, cus I want long thick Natural black hair down to my derrière like these lovely in Alabama.


Decisions for todays hair shizz, do i gett premium, yaki, one,... theres so little choice here in england, I just wanna go to america, get my hair did and come back, yano 18hours on a plane just to get my hair did, they have that niceee looking natural Brazillian thing going on - YOLO. haha


so yeah todays hair, cus my hairs reasonably short, like about 8-10inches, and I wanna be princess barbie all over again, do i get a mixture of 10 and 12 so i can add layers and volume in short burst with  a bit of length orrrrrr do i go all barbie and blend it that way.... ?!?!?!? HELP.




Heres photo up of my hair now, pre steam, pre treatment, pre weaveee pree money sucking!! and then i'll put the after shots up when im back from my money spluring tripp, as I am adamant that I shall be, Last of the Big Spenderssss!


 somebody wish me look, but for now - back to note taking on youtube, im gonna be a proooo' black hair dresser, by time Im done! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment