Sunday 18 March 2012

week of ACTION

and realistically I did sweet FA

first and foremost - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY!!!! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND THANKYOU FOR EACH DAY AND EACH LESSON YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME, WE CLASH BECAUSE WE ARE SO SIMILAR BUT I LOVE YOU FE...
MID-WEEK PORTRAITS


loooool did not even realise you could do this on my webcam!
PHOTOS taken on the journey to finding the perfect BBC 1 RADIO WEEKEND HACKNEY LANDAN! AHAHA pray i get tickets nowww!










- I NOW LOVE TWITTER
& Really want MASS EFFECTS 3 ON XBOX!
The gamer side is coming out in me!



Sorted that Miss Selfridge dress/top - confused item of clothing out! though inspired by my last week impulse buy of a topshop long back racer back tee. they are soo cool, as featured in a previous or post to come.... well this miss selfridge number is a sleevless shirt in horrible fake silk/viscose material, in black and white with bird print, with gold buttons - overly cute and very me :) photos of its long haul journey belowwww...



Above^ the top/dress thing longer back, busy front - I look a mess, it was night! I was ready for bed but of course that is when my best ideas come about... ;) More pictures when I actually wear it out! OFC xxx


ALSO images from my Leicster interview, night before outfit planning to save time in the morning! oooeee fantastic place, gorgeous boys, but maybe a little small for me?






Collar Top: Next
Velor Leggings: Primark
Blouse: TK Maxx
Bag: ASOS
Shoes/Brouges: NewLook
Destination: Leicster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment