Tuesday 13 March 2012

Happy BirthdayJOEEE (for tommorrow)

Heyyyy, soo been a while, sorta kinda, not really in the mood to type talk, because of external and internal confilicts....

Immediate Affects:
-head is hurting, hair is overgrown, needs re relaxing, can bearly run a comb through it... dying!
-felt really fluffy and light, like nothings been real all day - what a drag.
- got so much work to do - so annoyed that i keep saying this also!! and yet have done basically NOTHING about it, since my last marathon coursework bust out!! a week/2 weeks agoo..
-also cannot remember the last time I was intoxicated, probably after that one glass of rosé whilst planning our holiday in the middle of the day in spoons hmmmm.
-keep having to turn down the replay of depserate housewives that I watched yesterday cus I cannot concentrate!
-neeed an escape, weekend away, cant remember the last time I went cats!arghhh
- NEED A LIFE + NEW SINGLE SLUT FRIENDSSSSSSS

AHHHH So its Joes birthday tommorrow happy bday little bro and I am so unmotivated to even wrap the present I slummed round town hunting for yesterday and the day before arghhh. urmm topshop tumblr is also amazeee and the outfit i wore today was beautsssss ;)
yesterday went on a well earned, shopping spree only around the murky and unattractive moors that is town centre....spent the majority of my moneys in H&M wooo yay me and bought; leggins, jegginny things, three tops, two dresses, bra let, headbands ect.. and yeah quite please with my finds, wish my bank balance was slightly more healthier but hey hoe! pay day early this month apparently (news to me!) and yeah we;re having a mid season sale (yet more news to me!) So yeahhh gonna upload the photos, wrap joes pressie and hit the sack cus tomorrow Ive got...some.. things.. to...physically sort out!




HAIR NEEEDS DOING
NIGHT BITCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment