Saturday 10 March 2012

on my back

I am a liar and a cheat, sorryyy, literally lying on my back feeling like a beached whale! eaten too much cadburys dairy milk, mcvities chocolate digestives, fajitas, orange squash and its staurdayyyy,
this week i had a three day weekend and did sweet FA as I had noooobody to spend it properly with! so annoying! literally can feel my entire food diary regurgitating back up my lungs and sitting in my chest ready to escape once my eyes hit the snooze button. fgs feel soooo fat. but really wanna eat another biccy loool/ well my brains like subconcsiously telling me to eat another whilst my actual conscience is like nahh you fat piggy ahhh the conflicts of the mind- freud would love to do some work with me.
also congrats to myself: AAB in my march results including two resits woo, on track for my correct uni grades this time round. literally need to make my decision on my first choice ASAP:

LEICSTER
OR LIVERPOOL ?!?!?!

JOURNALISM OR JOURNALISM AND MEDIA???

HMMMMMMM






Spring In My Step...

No comments:

Post a Comment