Thursday 3 May 2012

MAYDAY MAYDAY


AHHHHH! whats new with me?! I hear you cry and my response - I am Finally getting motivated wooo!

Got Shawn Chrystopher - The Audition album playing through my head speakers mmmm seriousy good investment ALBUM - one thing i can thank my ex for :)
but new 3day changes for may: Decided I'm going to LIVERPOOL John Moores University :) providing I get the grades and then only went and got my ears done like ten years later and now I've jumped on a piercing craze - want my tragus done, scaffold, 3 lobe piercings ahaha, its crazy ish. Also did some OOTD photos todays what is going on! i'm on a roll :)
apologies for this very self contained, hedonistic post but lets face it - its been ages since ive been motivated to do anything and this blogging this isss all about Me ;) but yeah uploads soon to come including the pierced ear ;) seriously LOVE SHAWN CHRYSTOPHERS ALBUM want it on CD version! jeeez.
- Male front - slowly accepting if hes not calling you, texting you, being with you .... "hes just not that into you"
done standard. move the F on, so many more important things to consider and get on with! self medicator, self healer - I am woman.

*BOP YOU HEAD.*
"FUN MAKES LIFE EASY" - S. Chrystopher, The Audition.



Pyschology Bain of my life..... Man whitney - MIDO. Independent, Differences, Ordinal dataa! (ranked)  


Missed two broke girls! gutting.










 this is my face...




No comments:

Post a Comment