Sunday 20 November 2011

UCAS SENT!

AHHHHH. MY LIFE STARTS NOWWWWW _____

Just sealed the deal on my ucas, thats £22 being abducted from my bank account, thats months of personal statement rereading, battering and tweaking, and thats a massively humongous step towards deciding my future for the next three years, all in the short(ish, if you dont count the months of preparation and buildup)  quick flick of a button. (really not quick or a flick, im just contradicting myself to give the desired affect)  My life is now in the hands of several other authoritarian figures and I'm scared.

Its all down to you, staff at New College and UCAS officials, the universities  I have applied for include, De Mont Fort in Leicster, Leeds Metropolitan, Liverpool John Moores,( the city captivated me on arrival and I am basically drawn to living in Liverpool which is why I have picked this uni )
and The University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) AHHHH, first choice being Leicster, then Liverpool and UCLAN with Leeds last place. I have visited half my choices so its all gravyyyy :~) Am so relieved that is another weight off of my mind! Now i need to seriously sit down and devise a revision timetable! So I can concentrate on getting the grades! In two weeks time i should recieve a letter/pack in the post about my ucas and should hopefully start recieving some offers for interviews! ahhh, the dream is to be as big as OPRAH :)

Would love to work for channel 4, do doccumentary television, which would be perfect if i got onto the journalism and media and communication course at Leicster, work on radio, 1xtra broadcaster please or wrote for glamour magazine, as a feature writer or vogue as a freelancer. I want the buzz and excitement of city living and the fastpaced lifestyle of a person on top of their game! I wanna be able to tell my children stories to inspire there need to be better and do better in their lives, to motivate other black people who are ambitious same way as I am and to be a success in everything I do.
One day i'm going to have a chat show similar to Alan Carr's man :)

iREP myself . PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment